· Feed: gravity
· ø Fluid nozzle: 0,18 mm
· ø Needle: 0,18 mm
· Type: double action
· Capacity: 3,8 ml
· Pre-Set Handle
· Adjustable Main Lever Tension
· Right or Left-Hand Cup Position
· Crown Cap
The CM-SB is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the "best of the best," hand-tested and adjusted by the world's leading airbrush technicians.
Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control.
By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures.
· The same features of the Custom Micron B except it has a 1/8 oz. (3.5 ml) side-feed cup, which is engineered for right- and left-handed use
· Because it is side-fed, a view directly over the top of the airbrush allows for up-close, fine detail work
· For larger artwork, the Custom Micron versatility is enhanced by an optional 1/4 oz. (7 ml) side-feed cup, 1/2 oz. (14 ml) gravity-feed cup or a 1 oz. (28 ml) siphon bottle