· Feed: suction
· ø Fluid nozzle: 0,5 mm
· ø Needle: 0,5 mm
· Type: double action
· Capacity: 28 ml
· Bottle type
· Thread size: fine 1-1/2" (38 mm)
· External needle reg.: standard
The Revolution BCR is excellent for these applications:
- Spray Tanning
- Body Art
- T-Shirt Painting
- Model Painting
- Custom Automotive
- Mural Painting
- Hobby and Craft
Start off airbrushing with the industry leader - Iwata. Made for users at all levels, this top-of-the-line Revolution Series brush is a great value.
With breakthrough technology and performance, this airbrush outperforms all others in its price range. Its features include: an internal mix airbrush; ergonomic handle design; fine detail to 1-1/2" spray pattern; larger nozzle and needle combination (0.5-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints; redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly; and replaceable internal Teflon™ needle packing for use with solvent-based paints.
· A bottle-feed, dual-action airbrush for general-use spraying
· Siphon-feed model makes it easy to swap out bottles of specific colors quickly
· Useful for T-shirt painting, model-railroad landscapes, R/C car painting, airplane models and other general art, hobby and craft projects.